Data Migration & Reporting Lead
Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, Melbourne or Sydney
- 12 month project role (option to work part-time)
- Pivotal role in transformation journey
- Immediate start
Use your highly tuned stakeholder engagement & relationship skills in this exciting project role.
Amnesty International is an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We're ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion. We're independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. To do this, we mobilise people, campaign, conduct research and raise money for our work.
At the Australian arm of Amnesty International we are focused on campaigns to improve Indigenous rights, protect and defend the rights of refugees and supporting our priority global campaigns.
About the project
Amnesty International Australia (AIA) is about to commence an exciting project to implement a new Supporter Relationship Management (SRM) system, migrating from its current custom-built platform to Blackbaud’s Enterprise CRM.
The Data Migration & Reporting Lead will be responsible for mapping the source data to the new Blackbaud CRM data structure. This will involve building and maintaining an up-to-date master data map from which to perform validation following each trial conversion run.
The role will work closely with the Senior BA and the vendors to ensure there are no conflicts between data mapping decisions and process design and configuration. The role will also provide data-related test scenarios for the UAT phase, and assist with validating the outputs.
In addition to overseeing the data validation, the role will assist the organisation in scoping report requirements and identifying the optimal solution to deliver the data
After ‘Go Live’ in October, the role will continue to help the organisation in Business Intelligence development.
- Leadership in coordinating previous data migration activities
- Strong experience with developing test scenarios to validate data migration activities
- Demonstrated experience of developing business intelligence within organisations
- Knowledge of various business intelligence platforms and tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI etc
- High level communication skills and the ability to work in collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and able to engage effectively with diverse groups of users (whether end users or IT/technical teams)
- 'Hands-on' attitude; flexible and willing to help with additionall tasks.
Benefits and Culture
In return, you will be rewarded with flexible working conditions, a fantastic office environment, and the knowledge that you will be working for an organisation committed to making a difference. To view some of the fantastic benefits that you will be offered as an employee, please visit our website.
If this role sounds like you please apply below by answering a few short questions relating to the selection criteria for this role, and attach your cover letter and CV today!