Face to Face Program Coordinator
Sydney (or Melbourne for the right candidate)
- Oversee this critical fundraising program for a leading not for profit organisation!
- Use your exceptional supporter recruitment skills to make a difference to the visions and growth of Amnesty
- Immediate Start! 6 Month Full-Time Temporary Opportunity (with the possibility to extend into a part-time job share following this)
You are an experienced fundraiser with an exciting opportunity to manage our Face to Face acquisition program on a full-time temporary basis for 6 months. Based in our Sydney Action Centre, as the Face to Face Program Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of this essential program in order to achieve significant supporter recruitment targets. This position is immediately available.
You will use your strong account management skills to ensure that a variety of F2F and street suppliers successfully recruit supporters and bring them on the Amnesty journey. In conjunction with other key staff, you will develop and deliver inspiring training, monitor and report on the effectiveness of the program, and ensure the overall quality and consistency of our supporter recruitment.
Your creativity and innovation will help you contribute to our broader Acquisition team, ensuring that we regularly trial new ideas and establish best practice efficiencies.
Your passion for optimisation will also ensure that our Face to Face program remains at the forefront of street fundraising in Australia.
Additionally, you will have:
- Demonstrated planning and project coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills and relevant high level oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic: energy, initiative, vision and commitment
It’s not essential but ideally you will have:
- Experience in all key aspects of face to face recruitment campaigns and/or other related supporter recruitment techniques
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques and principles, including methods of tracking and monitoring results, performance, and budgets.
About the role:
In return, you will be rewarded with generous and flexible working conditions, a fantastic environment working alongside committed and dedicated individuals and an opportunity to directly contribute to the long term sustainability of our organisation. To view some of the fantastic benefits that you will be offered as an employee, please visit our website.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed position description.
If this role sounds like you please apply below by answering a few short questions relating to the selection criteria, and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 9am Tuesday 24th April 2018.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not for profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights
To keep up-to-date with employment opportunities and news stories at AIA, please follow us on LinkedIn