Fundraising Development Coordinator
- Exciting position responsible for developing and inspiring a wide range of supporters to financially support Amnesty International Australia
- Develop key strategic initiatives and deliver compelling and diverse content
- Attractive employment benefits within a flexible family friendly environment
Are you a creative and strategic team player who is passionate about human rights? Amnesty International Australia (AIA) currently has an exciting position available for a Fundraising Development Coordinator. This full-time permanent position is immediately available and will be based in our Sydney Action Centre.
As an experienced storyteller you will inspire supporters through direct mail and telemarketing channels to financially support Amnesty International Australia. You will positively influence their ongoing commitment and in collaboration with key stakeholders, grow the overall level of giving contributions. Working with colleagues from across the global movement, you will collate content and use it to create engaging materials.
Your success in the role will be underpinned by your ability to effectively manage multiple projects, work in an agile and strategic manner, and work with a team of high performing talented team of fundraisers.
- Experience in coordinating fundraising or relationship based programs (or similar) and proven success in executing end to end direct mail appeals including the design, data segmentation and production
- Proven ability in formulating a strategic plan and action plan
- Experience in telemarketing activities including day-to-day supplier relationships, coordinating training materials, data supply and monitoring results against KPIs
- A passion for storytelling and creating engaging content
- Ability to establish and monitor large expenditure and income budgets
- Demonstrated ability in using data and segmentation to tailor communications and drive response
- A sound understanding of fundraising campaign analysis and proficiency in identifying data insights
- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Commitment to and passion for the mission and vision of Amnesty International Australia
In return, you will be rewarded with a flexible, caring, family friendly working environment with the opportunity to work alongside committed and enthusiastic individuals dedicated to achieving change in the world.
Amnesty International Australia welcomes applications from people with diverse experience including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people from different cultural backgrounds.
To learn more about this role, please view a detailed Position Description.
If this role sounds like you please apply below by answering a few short questions relating to the selection criteria, and attach your cover letter and CV. Applications close 9am Monday, 31 July 2017.
Amnesty International Australia is one of Australia’s largest not for profit organisations. We are an independent, global movement that campaigns courageously for human rights for everyone.
We’re ordinary people from all walks of life, standing together for justice, freedom, human dignity and equality. We use our passion and commitment to bring torturers to justice, change oppressive laws and free people imprisoned just for voicing their opinion.
We’re independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion to ensure we can speak out on human rights abuses wherever they occur.
Every day we move closer to a world where human rights are enjoyed by all.
We stand for equality, justice, freedom, and human dignity and uphold these values:
- Empowerment - we build people power
- Persistence - we are resolute in pursuit of our goals
- Integrity - we hold ourselves to the highest standards
- Courage - we are fearless in upholding human rights